The man has some eldritch arguments about instituting a one-child policy, despite breeding five Americans -that we know of- funerals of wealthy men have a habit of bringing out the spares.
Interesting, Turner’s latest ultraism is that we need a gunarchy, but it may simply be a reaction to his Alex P. Keatonish son running for office.
Turner was an atheist/agnostic but is now is covering his “Jesus freak” bases with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, and the United Methodist Church to fight malaria. He must be feeling old; I can think of no other explanation for joining those clubs.
was young and ambitious had natural testosterone, he would have formalized his earth’s creancer position with religion, and naturally, with an earth’s sexton self-appointment. I love his boogeyman thinking -no hell in the hereafter- Turner’s geotechnic expertise has led him to proclaim that in a few decades, we will all be cannibals -except for those who will have died from the effects of global warming.
I don’t personally know any anthropophaginians, but I’ve traveled enough to understand that everything tastes like chicken -so, I’m OK with his prophecy, as long as I have peanut butter Thai sauce.
Will Pope Turner’s bodements come true? He does have a track record; Turner once stated he “wanted CNN To Be Like The New York Times”, and since they are both heading towards extinction, I need to stock up
- Who Stole Ted Turner’s Ballz? (antzinpantz.wordpress.com)
- Ted Turner: Men Should Be Barred From Political Office For 100 Years (homegrownmedia.info)
- Ted Turner Says Men Should be Banned from Political Office (politicaloutcast.com)
- Ted Turner: ‘Men Should Be Barred From Political Office’ for ’100 Years’ (mediaite.com)
- Stupidity Is The Root Of Our Ruin (lastresistance.com)
- Ted Turner: Fossil fuels are ‘going to poison us’ (junkscience.com)
- Ted Turner on printing-industry & tyranny of wealthy corporations (peopleint.wordpress.com)